Huntspoint Meats/Johnny Love – Pretty Bad Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huntspoint Meat Company

114 Calef Highway

Epping, NH 03042

+1 603 679-5700

No idea of his name but since he decided to bring his trash to the Brethren I thought it fair to dox him.

Keep in mind my masters is in computer science so if you decide to post one more thing on here it would not be a good idea. Pat is a personal friend of mine and if you want to have a virus that rivals covid make one more smart ass remark. Think I'm not serious then go ahead and do so.

Johnny love: This is NOT a warning.. It is a FACT. We have ZERO tolerance for DOXING someone in this forum.. NONE..ZERO..ZILCH... The only reason im leaving the thread is it contains a testimonial and response. I have scrubbed the doxing and personal names/information.

Johnny Love, that is YOUR name known in your business, it is not personal or private. It is a business identity. Posting the individual names and addresses of private individuals is the lowest blow I've seen anyone do in this forum in 16 years and is not tolerated. If you have a rebuttal to a complaint, answer it professionally and civilly. If you cant do that, you will be removed permanently and be unable to respond to customers in the future.

Dictionary

DOX

/däks/

verbinformal

gerund or present participle:

doxing: search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.

1. "hackers and online vigilantes routinely dox both public and private figures"
Origin: English

I never even know what DOX was, I never even heard the term until tonight. So my apologies for a lack of technical internet etiquette BBQChef33 and to the BBQ-Brethern community. it wont happen again. Peace and be safe in Bizzaro World.

I never even know what DOX was, I never even heard the term until tonight. So my apologies for a lack of technical internet etiquette BBQChef33 and to the BBQ-Brethern community. it wont happen again. Peace and be safe in Bizzaro World.

This is all I could think about here, lol. Didn't even try to hide the non-apology :clap2::clap2:

m1wDNDCl.jpg

iNmV0Hcl.png

And Pro Tip.................for future reference when you take 30-60mins to write a slam post, taking 2 seconds to write the worst non-apology ever doesn't go far :thumb:. Here is something that could help in the future.

https://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/how-to-apologize.htm

It's a pattern. I went out on Yelp to see their reviews. There were a lot of folks who liked their BBQ, and quite a few who did not like food, service, etc. The ability of owners to respond on Yelp is an opportunity for humility and mend fences through good customer relations. These guys do not take advantage of that. In the few reviews where they respond, only one was to thank a customer for a good review. The rest were to accuse the reviewer of being their competition and shout that they are WRONG, that their food is great and a bargain too.

The review:

94148891_10158070115161341_1303367573261254656_n.jpg

The response:

94241327_10158070116431341_4422599073903673344_n.jpg

Last edited:
Done, apparently one more remark wasn't taken seriously. Might take a few days as I want you to wonder when or if.... check your emails carefully.

Local farmers that normally supply restaurants are hurting for customers. I but local anyway.

I think any further discussion of this should be taken elsewhere.

last shot folks... drop it. Its been handled.. thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back