THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caaaaaan’t-Stan-ya

I kinda made mine a bit more loaded than they are usually made so I ate it George Costanza style but I've seen people eat it with their hands. I prefer fork and knife though because of all the ingredients on it including the salsas.

That is a killer reference, Sako... love it!

Great plate - I could kill a helping or four like that!

Thanks Ron!

It's my Power Pressure Cooker XL. I've been using it lately since we've been having a really wet spring so far.

Uh4tK4fl.jpg

I use the hell out of my power XL. Really handy kitchen tool.

Looks fantastic Neighbor! I need to use my pressure pot more often. I keep forgetting about it. lol
Keep safe!

Looks fantastic Neighbor! I need to use my pressure pot more often. I keep forgetting about it. lol
Keep safe!

Thanks Neighbor!

I did too until it started raining constantly. :laugh: I'm liking it though. A lot. :oops:

Dang man, that looks ridiculously good! I'll take three of those, and a big ol' michelada. :-D

That looks great Sako, not sure there would have been any Huaraches left for the Carnitas if I had been there.:mrgreen:

Back