Hola from Rio Rancho, New Mexico!

nmbbqer

Found some matches.
Name or Nickame
Scottie
Hi everyone! Just an average backyard BBQ guy here. Got a COS that I'm going to modify this weekend in anticipation for a summer full of smoking meat. Grew up learning how to smoke brisket the Central Texas way from my dad and grandpa, which I guess is my favorite thing to smoke. Like doing pork shoulder for my in-laws who are from South Carolina, pork ribs, beef ribs, and sometimes chicken too. Thought I'd join the Brethren to get some ideas and inspiration. Thanks to everyone here who has built this community!

Welcome to the forum from sunny SE Arizona.

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Welocme, Scottie! You've come to the right place. Always good to have another member from the ABQ area... though I'm stretching that definition a bit out here in Clovis.

Welcome to the Forum from Up Nord! I’ve learned a ton here - great place for ideas and inspiration for certain!

Welocme neighbor! Lots of reading in your future, enjoy your time here.
Be warned, this place can be dangerous to your wallet and your waistline.

Thanks everyone! Looking forward to learning and sharing. Tomorrow's menu is brisket and pulled pork. Gonna try out my new setup, wish me luck!

Welocme, Scottie! You've come to the right place. Always good to have another member from the ABQ area... though I'm stretching that definition a bit out here in Clovis.

Yeah I don't think Clovis is close but enough but that's okay! Always nice to hear from a fellow New Mexican!

Back