Cooking Class #Hillbilly Offense Competition BBQ Cooking Class

Bubba

Full Fledged Farker
Uncle Bubs BBQ LLC and the Ozark BBQ Mafia is proud to announce that we will offer a Competition BBQ cooking class on March 5th and 6th 2016. Cost is $ 300 and will cover everything that is involved in doing a KCBS BBQ contest. If you are a experienced cooker or a new cooker this class is for you. I expect that this class will sell out. I will have more details as soon as I have a location firmed up. Thanks Bubba

FWIW I have cooked against this man in competition and he has given me pointers before I took his class and also afterwards. You won't be disapointed with the results of his class. Always a pleasure to converse with.

Just a little update. Entries are still being accepted if you are interested in attending. Please contact me ASAP so I can get you on the list. Thanks Bubba

Took this class in December. It's hot and fast on Hunsaker Vortex drum smokers, but the flavors and techniques can be used on any kind of smoker.

Is this hot and fast on a stick burner or something else?

The class will be taught on drum smokers. I have had a number of students attend who cook on a lot of different types of cookers and they have applied the #Hillbilly Offense and had success.

Here's the Hunsaker drum smoker hanging basket that allows you to hang meat in a drum smoker or any vertical design cooker. I will be demoing it in my upcoming class.

Attachments

• 20160202_154604.jpg
    20160202_154604.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 244
I still have openings for the class. Don't hesitate to contact me if you haven't already so I can make sure that you are taken care of. Thanks Bubba

Back