Headed to get my new toy today.

localyocal

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Brad
About to head out to Georgia to pick up my new Insulated Vertical Smoker from Built-Rite Smokers. This will be my first insulated vertical so I'm just a little bit excited. I'm looking forward to learning just exactly how this thing operates and all of the little nuances with any new pit.

Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow evening, season and biscuit test on Wednesday and ready to cook on it this weekend. I'm sure I'll be asking lots of questions to all of you reverse flow water cooker owners on here in the weeks to come. I'll try to post some pics when I get there today.

Congrats on the new cooker. Just got my first insulated vertical smiker (Stumps XL Baby) and I could not be happier! Hope you enjoy some great cooks on it!
My firs

What a good feeling knowing you'll have a new smoker to break in, learn, and enjoy. Makes me want to go shopping. Enjoy!!! and it's safe to say we're looking forward to pics and progress reports.

Congrats on the new cooker. Post LOTS of pics when you get it, season it and cook on it.
I have been talking with Donnie but can't quite pull the trigger. Still salivating over every Shirley I see posted. Money has tightened up a bit since I took on some of my parents' finances, but I'm still sticking some back here and there for a trailer pit.

Ive got her loaded up and im leaving Valdosta to head to illinois soon. Ill post pics in the morning. She is a beauty, i couldnt be happier. Wish i could post from my phone.

Grab a load of that peach wood while you're down there.Hear it's good stuff. Congrat on the new pit.

• Thanks
Reactions: EdF
received_441101179570717_zpsyqnmklrb.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
received_441101192904049_zpsuis8yxhe.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
17191985_441195172894651_405781679529205764_o_zpsc8az720g.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Just a couple of quick pics. I'll get some of the inside later on today. It has 7 stainless racks that are about 36 x 25 I believe. I had the 5" glow in the dark gauges, stainless racks, charcoal maze and custom rims added. Hoping to try it out later today.

How much was the lift kit for that bad boy? :)

Beautiful pit. Looking forward to seeing that thing make smoke.

rb

Very cool and interesting looking smoker. Didn't know that they were coming with suspension options these days. Congrats and happy smoking.

Back