THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unsure! My Uncles are coming to visit tomorrow. I had planned a brisket way back, but they flip flopped on plans so I am not sure what the schedule is. Other than that, nothing...beer and whiskey, sports, etc! The weather here has started to warm and it's the most cherished time of year before 6-9 months of "hell". Will be spending time in my yard.

Stay safe Brethren and enjoy the weekend!

Pharcyde is headed south to the briney deep going phish’n all weekend in rearch of phish tacos

Pork loin and some yard pimps on the campphire coming up!!

Y’all have a great weekend

Happy St Patty Day people!!

Pharcyde!?!
Damn....I got a real chance to meet them up and close at Grillstock,UK.
Too bad it was too much of a party vibe at the BBQ area.....:doh:

I picked up some point cut corned beef briskets on sale last week. 10 pounds in all.

They're just about to come off the stick burner for a few hours rest. Then its over to a phriend's house to make a mess of corned beef and cabbage.

I haven't decided what to smoke tomorrow and Sunday. I'm sure I'll think of something.

Happy Phriday to y'all and be safe.

So far this week (spring break) I have grilled hamburgers on the kettle. Cooked chicken on the griddle and smoked a pork butt in the offset. This afternoon I ate brisket and ribs at Butchers BBQ Stand with my daughters. I'm stuffed. Not sure I can eat more, but probably will.

Cooked a couple chuckies yesterday (slicing temps), so I'm good on the beePh. I'm thinking a chix or 3 this weekend, maybe I'll do one without Carolina Treet, but I doubt it! :hungry:
Happy Phriday and weekend to Phu and crew and all y'all Pharkers!

Back