THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QN

is one Smokin' Farker
Made the green spaghetti with some grilled chicken thighs seasoned with some green Hatch chile rub (also per Adams).
I halved the recipe quantities since it was just for the two of us. Turned out good, but I would have liked more heat. I did add 2 jalapenos and some white pepper.

Attachments

• 20240604_154350.jpg
    20240604_154350.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 20240604_175244.jpg
    20240604_175244.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 32
Made the green spaghetti with some grilled chicken thighs seasoned with some green Hatch chile rub (also per Adams).
I halved the recipe quantities since it was just for the two of us. Turned out good, but I would have liked more heat. I did add 2 jalapenos and some white pepper.
Outstanding. A poblano can be tame or fire. Mine was m-med but wife said it was quite warm. But she's "scoville sensitive" and she says my taste buds are burned out. I second the Members Mark Green Chile seasoning. Excellent touch to a great looking cook.

Back