THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's good. I like the original with different mustard. United Grocery carries Circle S and Keeters both local and really good sausage. Both make flavors but I prefer original in both

If you are ever in the Memphis area,we have Circle B and King Cotton.Circle B is my favorite smoked sausage but King Cotton has the best “Hot Links” in my opinion.Both are Red Casing.

Hoss, will be passing thru Memphis on the way to a wedding in Jackson, TN at the end of September. Thanks for the tip.

I've seen it in local grocery stores, mainly HEB. But I buy sausage semi locally from Bellville meat market when I'm up that way. It's about 50 miles away and I pass through every once in a while and stock up on the way. Great sausage, several different flavors and the more you buy, the cheaper it is per lb.
But I might pick some of the Circle S up just to see.

It's good. I like the original with different mustard. United Grocery carries Circle S and Keeters both local and really good sausage. Both make flavors but I prefer original in both

Same here. I like the original.

Back