THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Militant83

is one Smokin' Farker
After years of cooking on homemade and big box store cookers, I finally pulled the trigger on a nice insulated gravity feed smoker from T&K Smokers. This is something I have wanted for years to step up my BBQ game. Here is an example of what I will be getting except in Grey and minus the UK logo.

This is their small model.

14068313_1116424875115010_6655899988052398237_n.jpg

Thanks guys, Cant wait for it to get here so I can get cooking unfortunately there was a decent wait list. Although it was nice finding a builder somewhat close vs having one shipped.

Congrats, I've got a medium gravity feed and an xl charcoal basket built by Todd and couldn't be happier. He builds a great cooker!

Looks nice. Wait times are a bad thing about getting a good smoker that is in demand. But they are worth the wait when you finally get them.

Congrats, I've got a medium gravity feed and an xl charcoal basket built by Todd and couldn't be happier. He builds a great cooker!

Nice to see someone else on herr with one of Todd's cookers. Hr has been great to work with so far. What kind of burn times are you getting on your medium gravity feed?

Back