THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

willwillx

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
william
I caught a break, Jeff has a barely used assassin 24 that someone needed to trade in for a 28. Looks great, maybe used once jeff thought. Has custom paint, chute on side, and i upgraded the wheels to 8x3, should be here by mid week next week. We're pretty close, if i wasn't lazy, i would of drove there, but $400 is worth 12 hours of driving for me and my family. I also opted out of the iq120 and saved the $$ and bought me a guru cloud off amazon.

Here is a few pics Rachel sent me over.
These aren't the upgraded foam filled 8x3 casters in the pics. Hoping... they make it easier to move around, the queen of the house requires me exiled away from the house with them.

Will polish and wax this. i have some of that overpriced reallly good product zaino in the garage. Back when i had time to make my car look like it was show car finish.

So that will be fun!

I wanted to grab some temporary wood from the store. Is that western wood decent wood from wally world?

Attachments

• ass1.jpg
    ass1.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 152
  • ass2.jpg
    ass2.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 152
  • ass3.jpg
    ass3.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 151
Congrats on pulling the plug on a very nice smoker. Now whatever you do, quit looking at other smokers and second guessing your choice. I was thinking of firing up the SS-1 on Sunday before the Bucs game, so if you are interested you could come by and I can show you how I get set up. PM me if interested.

Back