Electric is The Pits ** Long Vent **

Good story, great recovery, but I still like the PHWOOOOOOOSH story better!:biggrin:

Harry's experience at Mesquite and stories like this is why we'll have dual stokers with us this year at comps

I'm glad you spelled it out, I thought sure the moral was going to be "Take proper care of your equipment"! :twisted: :lol:

me too! :eek:
still trying to figure out why "electric is the pits" seems like the electric was working OK, sounds like it should be maybe "never pack things in coolers" or maybe "never leave electronics in the rain"

or even "my team is badass"
11.jpg

If you actually get contact from Rock, lemme know! What you describe here is my biggest complaint with use the Stoker: Not that my power supply always dies, but it takes a long time, with a lot of cables to get everything setup with the stoker and the proves and the fans and the relay (custom mod) and wifi adapter...just my own vent. Nice recovery.

dmp

You kids and your newfangled techno dohickies will never learn.

You kids and your newfangled techno dohickies will never learn.

Yep... They Never Do...

BTW, Nice recovery and you know this wouldn't have happened if you didn't have those skinny columns in front of your house.... (duck and comver mod!)

Back