Do y’all sift………?

I think it's funny...mister Smitty is singlehandedly bringing back every "pooper post and question" making it shiny and new. And I'm not hating on it- at all. More please.

If this is a poll- I'm not a sifter. I like my pellets the way God intended them.

I think it's funny...mister Smitty is singlehandedly bringing back every "pooper post and question" making it shiny and new. And I'm not hating on it- at all. More please.

If this is a poll- I'm not a sifter. I like my pellets the way God intended them.

Things change, new pellet smokers come out, new features...ect...ect. Its good to revisit these same questions.

That said, sifting is about as useless as different ways to pour water........

I'm a no, but I have been known to toss the last inch of a 20# pellet bag and sunken dust. I don't shake the bag dry into hopper. I do same thing with beans, chips, crackers, flour, sunflower seeds etc. So perhaps a personal quirk as opposed to any scientific reason

No sift, but don’t dump the very end of a bag into the hopper. Maybe 10-15 pellets wasted and some dust. In my head it helps… lol.

I couldn't concentrate on what he was saying, I got to thinking that he should quit farking around with water bottles and keep his dog from crapping all over the yard killing off all his grass.
This pellet cooker thing sure has a lot of worry and controversy, it would seem.
Ed

I feel like that video could have been 90 seconds and just said no! I get it hes trying to make some $$$ but seemed excessive to me

I feel like that video could have been 90 seconds and just said no! I get it hes trying to make some $$$ but seemed excessive to me

How long was it? I got about 10 seconds in and bounced when he started teaching how to pour water. Yeah, no thanks!

Back