THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

frognot

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Charles
Just grabbed a couple of 12 lb briskets at Kroger's for 97 cents/lb. They were Excel choice (both choice & select were available). Limit 2 with $10 purchase. Also had trimmed ones for $1.99/lb.

Gonna do a brisket & some ribs in the WSM tomorrow.

Great pricing in your neighborhood.

Krogers here in Michigan just started carrying brisket flats.........$4 and some change per pound and they were like in the 4 pound range.

Great pricing in your neighborhood.

Krogers here in Michigan just started carrying brisket flats.........$4 and some change per pound and they were like in the 4 pound range.

I was at Busch's in Michigan last weekend, and flats were $4.99/lb compared with NY strip loins at $3.99. Hard to understand, since the beauty of brisket is supposed to be taking a "cheap" cut of beef and making it tender and delicious.

You Tx guys are killing me with those prices...
best price I can get is $3.79 for choice of select flats. If I go to my butcher I can get local prime brisket for $3.89.

Local butcher here... is 1.99 lb fresh, hanging brisket.

No idea on what choice or select is.

And i thought i was doing good getting choice for 1.99 a pound. I guess living in texas has some advantages.

Been by the local Kroger's a few times already. Have 12 briskets in my freezer and 4 more in my Dad's freezer... Will probably go back for a few more! :-D

James.

Back