THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$2800 new so that is a pretty sweet deal at 2K. Maybe they would drop another few hundred. But even still, 2K is good.

I'm thinking that is a good price myself. At 10 cooks, it's barely seasoned and almost new. "No low ball offers" means he will probably drop it a few bucks, so if you want it, do it!

It's been there a while. I checked it out earlier to see if it fit through my gate just for curiosity's sake. It would but with great hassle. Thankfully, I passed. Not because it is not a great unit but like you, I don't need an other hole in my head.

Unless you are in the market for a smoker like that or going to turn something you already have in the process, I'd say pass. That being said, I might offer $1500 just for the hell of it.

Looks sweet. I love how Lang describes it as 'Small cooker. Individual Family Smoker Cooker. ' when it can cook 70-80 lbs of meat.

Nice smoker! Yeah I’d probably snag that right now for 1800 even with my current offset. I like the trailer setup

Back