THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You ain't no joke brother... I love spam and you just took it to the upmost level...... Amazing!!!!!

Thank you brother Paul!

That looks great! Perfect use of Spam. Also...

Merry Christmas!

Thanks Richard! Merry Christmas!

I bet you just made 16Adams pass out. That's probably why we haven't heard from him yet.....lol!
Looks great!
Merry Christmas Sako!

Thanks Andrew! Pretty sure Adams is incorporating green chilis into some sort of a SPAM recipe. :grin:

Looks incredibly good - even if it is Spam!

(OK, OK - I like Spam :mrgreen:).

Thanks John! SPAM is good stuff. :thumb: People eat far worse things than SPAM.

great looking Breakfast mate

Thanks Titch!

Spam-o-licious!

Thanks Gary!

Yummm!

Very creative Sako!

Thanks Norm!

Looks amazing Neighbor!! I love the way you fry the tortilla til crisp too, that's my favorite way. Super Nommy Sir! :love:

Thanks Neighbor!! It was truly nommy.

I love the crisped tortillas but the store bought stuff always breaks and is inferior. I've befriended the ladies at a local restaurant by work that I frequent a lot for lunch and they exclusively sell me their tortillas a vendor brings in for them. It's larger in size than any of the store bought crap, more rigid yet fluffy, crisp and amazingly delicious when toasted. Hold up real well also.

Back