Cheap Offset aka COS

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Oklahoma Joe's Highland. Not much in cost but kicks out original and twice smoked like a big dog. I don't use it as often as I should, but it's ready when I am to perform. I don't try to catch original heat on the way up, but rather more likely on the way down, most times. That way the original heat will steady about three hours before a split starts being required. Usually a chimney of coals, covered by a chimney of lit coals, and a mini split. Then a mini split about every 30-45 minutes. Firebox door opened a bit, stack wide open with extension. If really loaded up I'll rotate meats. At times I wish I'd bought The Old Country, but I didn't. It was my smokey oven yesterday for reheat twice smoke of brisket,
ribs, turkey, ham and sausage. Sunrise and sunset. Peace on earth.

Last edited:
Try this again, brisket sliced frozen previous cook, thawed guessing halfway then sous vide
Ribs, frozen previous smoked completely thaws and resmoked
Turkey was a 2_3# fully cooked that I sliced to expose to smoke
Ham was fully cooked sliced, that I opened up and twice smoked
Sausage was Slovacek BBQ links that I heated by smoke

What a great use of leftovers. I would have never guessed. I am sure all were pleased as I would be too. Funny about the leftover bbq we have. I would rather have them than most bbq joints I have been to.

Back