charcoal prices trend

mbshop

Babbling Farker
kinda early for a trend yet but i went to kmart and the charcoal briquettes were like this. 18 lb bag of k was 8.99 , 18 lb bag of ro was 5.99 . i was thrilled to see them carrying ro. i have not seen the k comp stuff yet but at the prices i've heard, i'll stick with the ro. k is really off if it stays this way.

Goin' to Humphry's in Brookeville. They have their 40 lb Bags of 100% Natural Hardwood Briquets for $11.45 if picked up at their factory.

I like the RO as well. It seems that KF has locked them out of any stores locally. I have to go to North Platte, NE to get it.

my post does state briquettes. ro is royal oak. this past year i could find the briquettes here in town in only one place which is a food market. i could only find ro lump in another town 12 miles away. in this town one could only find kingsford last year. looks like things will be better for me this year.

We're luckier here; they carry Royal Oak lump & briquettes at Menard's, that way I don't have to go to Wally's :biggrin:.

Back