THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

buccaneer

somebody shut me the fark up.
All I had to do was promise to eat it with some greens and this baby was mine...all..mine!
TFO was out on a girls night so..BBQ time!
Rib eye on the bone, grilled it on the BSKeg and served it with a steamed kipfler potato with EVOO and butter and sea salt and pepper, same seasoning for the steak.

Ribeyegrill.jpg

I had to take photographic evidence , TFO know me very well:icon_blush: :heh: tish, the vinaigrette is 10 year balsamic + EVOO + dash of Dijon
Ribeyeplate.jpg

Thanks!

Looks absolutely killer! How did the fat get to be so yellow though? Somekind of seasoning?
Thank you mate.
Chikagokp got to answer first on yellow fat!
I like Ribeye on the bone cooked medium medium rare just so that fatty centre bit gets to heat through.
The steak was cooked without any seasoning at all, no pepper or salt or rub, it was seasoned with fresh ground pepper from Indonesia and Maldons sea salt after it rested.
HTH

These steak posts are killing me. That looks awesome. To semi-quote Eddie from Christmas Vacation: If that steak tasted as half as good as it looks you were sure in for a real treat

Oh, my! That looks so good, Bucc. :hungry: I didn't really eat dinner tonight, and now I'm thinking I need to go bang some pots and pans. Poor Harvard. :sleep:

Back