THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That's a great looking meal! The ribs look delicious, and I'll definitely have to try some dried cranberries in my slaw next time. Colby jack in the taters?...icing on the cake!!! :thumb::thumb:

Thank you Bob,

Heck of a deal on them ribs. Wish I'd had more room for more. RD rocks!

Wife went upstairs to put her jammies on, and I couldn't help myself: finished the last 2 ribs. Still have hers (no rub or sauce on hers), and a slab for the son, but mine are all gone :(

Bill
Those ribs look fantastic!! I think you and I were on telepathic wave lengths today! I did some ribs on the chubby today as well and used the blues hog sauce for the first time. I like it alot. I did not use my guru though. Little Hooker (I named the chubby little hooker). Held 225 like a stripper holds a $ bill.....once it got a hold it would not let go !!
Your slaw recipe sound wonderful too.....mind if I try???

Bill
Those ribs look fantastic!! I think you and I were on telepathic wave lengths today! I did some ribs on the chubby today as well and used the blues hog sauce for the first time. I like it alot. I did not use my guru though. Little Hooker (I named the chubby little hooker). Held 225 like a stripper holds a $ bill.....once it got a hold it would not let go !!
Your slaw recipe sound wonderful too.....mind if I try???

Please do!

Yeah, we must have been on the same wavelength. I normally cook my ribs at a much higher heat, as I'm afraid they'll dry out. Not with the Chubby. I'm doing my ribs low & slow from now on.

I'll have to try the Chubby without the Guru.

Did you snap any pics?

Please do!

Yeah, we must have been on the same wavelength. I normally cook my ribs at a much higher heat, as I'm afraid they'll dry out. Not with the Chubby. I'm doing my ribs low & slow from now on.

I'll have to try the Chubby without the Guru.

Did you snap any pics?[/QUOT
Yep. Will post them in a bit.

Back