THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ModelMaker

Quintessential Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Since we are low on margarine and I just made two loaves of Baguettes I need to get some real butter ready for dinner.
If you have a two piece butter dish just take the top off and set it in the sink under a hot water shower for a couple minutes and then dry off the top and set it over the dish to warm the cold stick.
Works like a champ.
Ed

We have a butter crock, safely holds real butter at room temperature so it’s soft and easy to spread anytime. Haven’t used margarine in years...

Last edited:
My MIL says butter doesnt need to be in the fridge..leaves hers on the counter 24/7.

Since we are low on margarine and I just made two loaves of Baguettes I need to get some real butter ready for dinner.
If you have a two piece butter dish just take the top off and set it in the sink under a hot water shower for a couple minutes and then dry off the top and set it over the dish to warm the cold stick.
Works like a champ.
Ed

I used a similar method using a ceramic bowl to supply the warmth. Works well.

My wife did this not long ago for the first time. I was shocked at how well it worked.

Back