THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TuscaloosaQ

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
I have been holding on to some large brisket and decided it was time to get them out of the fridge.....also pulled out a couple butts.... a couple baby backs and a whole pork belly

got a few pics after the cook not really many during the cook but i did do a video

pic of the prime brisket... these were like 21 pounds and had thick flats..... i usually get better ones like this at Christmas

2T7uCaml.jpg

mFLHaqll.jpg

some finished pics..... then a video why i did not get more pics i do not know

i do put mine in a foil pan after i get the color i want.... it is just what i like best

fqLOE8pl.jpg

Lw7nMekl.jpg

KcrvSgLl.jpg

the butts i cooked naked have not done that i a long time...... my folks like the deep charred bark

JRF4Qz2l.jpg

i had to get in touch with Kirk ( Chicago KP) matt ( shagdog) and Chris (OIF marine) to get some direction on the pork belly burnt ends.... they came out phenomenal

8SUYnCWl.jpg

just a little video

https://youtu.be/KvmkxAkQ-TQ

Back