THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fine job for sure and that reminds me, I have to make breakfast on the stove top :sad: I am guessing your winters are similar to Michigan. Do you use the blackstone much in the winter?

Fine job for sure and that reminds me, I have to make breakfast on the stove top :sad: I am guessing your winters are similar to Michigan. Do you use the blackstone much in the winter?

Sure do! I move it from its summer location on the pool deck to the lower deck area (one step up) where the grills reside for winter griddling. It's the first place I shovel out when it snows. Can't even think about that now. :mmph:

Flatbread pizzas? One of our go to Friday night dinners. Quick, easy, choose a variety of toppings - a favorite of ours is shrimp and bacon, dinner's served in under 15 minutes.

Stir fry - another easy to put together dinner. I've posted a bunch of these.

-Dom

I always make an extra crust from the Ooni pizza oven for Sunday breakfast in the cast iron. Today I did it on the blackstone. Awesome stuff.
Tonight was my first chicken fried rice. We just got a 22 thinking good for home and RV, and now thinking of getting a 36 already.

Back