THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I appreciate everyone's ideas.

I have some string patio lights on order that will at least get me light. I might be able to add a splitter at the end of the strand and hook up a radio or fan. The lights are LED, and I expect they won't draw too much power, but we'll see.

Seeing how your screen name is musicman I suggest you set aside a place where we can eat some killer que and crank out some good tunes. I’ll bring my horn and the beer.

Exhaust to get the smoke up and out. I put a flexible dryer vent hose on mine. It works but I’d like something more elegant and permanent.

You all are the best. I appreciate everyone's ideas.

I am a musician, and a guitar wall hanger will be going up. I imagine playing some tunes while cooking out there. Hopefully next year will be filled with a lot of cookouts and get togethers!!

I am building a lawn shed this spring with a smoker area on one end. I am taking notes. I have a power circuit to run over from the shop, but havent installed the wire and conduit yet.

Back