THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SMOKE FREAK

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Craig
Using the Hunsaker griddle plate on the Weber 22 again.
I cook 2 to 3 times a week on this rig. Just right for cooking for one.

Started out with some bacon to oil up the griddle.

Thawed some frozen hash browns and squeezed the water out of them.
On the griddle and dusted with Q-Salt. Looks like I got more on the griddle than the spuds.

Flipped em over.

And added some cheese on the taters and a couple of eggs in the center.

After cooking under the lid of the Weber for a minute or two they look like this.

And plated it looks even better.

I was planning to save part of this for breakfast. Guess what. I didn't.

I love breakfast for supper.

Thanks for looking.

Wow, if that's eats as good as it looks....

Question for you....how do you keep that hunker griddle plate clean? Hose it down? Bring it inside and sink clean it, other? I've been eyeing one of those for my Weber 22 as well.

Wow, if that's eats as good as it looks....

Question for you....how do you keep that hunker griddle plate clean? Hose it down? Bring it inside and sink clean it, other? I've been eyeing one of those for my Weber 22 as well.

While it's still hot I cover it in water. Before it sizzles away I scrub it with a rag and tongs. Then I oil it and cover the grill with the vents closed. Seasons just like a good CI pan in an oven.

Back