MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Catering, Food Handling and Awareness

Notices

Catering, Food Handling and Awareness *OnTopic* Forum to educate us on safe food handling. Not specifically for Catering or competition but overall health and keeping our families safe too.

Old 11-30-2010, 01:19 PM   #1
PorkQPine
Full Fledged Farker

Default Wedding tasting sample policy.

Looking for other caterers about their policy on sample/tastes for the bride when planning her wedding. Since I am not a restaurant and only cater this is becoming an issue as weddings are coming up.

Old 11-30-2010, 03:09 PM   #2
Ford
is Blowin Smoke!

there were a couple of threads on this earlier. lots of good answers both yes and no.

Old 11-30-2010, 03:34 PM   #3
big brother smoke
somebody shut me the fark up.

It is part of the "game." I just did one hte weekend before last. Although, I did get the gig, it can be a crapshoot.

You can charge $50 and refund, if they use your services. I quit charging, because my success rate has vastly improved due Yelp, Project Wedding and other interweb services. I am also finding with the services people ar booking without the tasting too!

Here is a thread: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=84371