Hi there

Status
Not open for further replies.

misterb

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Greetings gentle colleagues:

I am just getting started in BBQ. I am retired from the Army and over the years have been able to eat some great food from around the world and many cultures. Many say, I can produce a pretty good fare myself. I have only had BBQ a few times and enjoyed it very much, so I want to develop and add that style to my own cooking.

This past summer, on a trip to the States, I bought a cheap offset smoker and have used it a couple of times to less than satisfactory results. I have been lurking around the forums here, for about a month and have gleaned a lot of good information that may help in improving my results. I know I have to get better at fire control, temperature monitoring and rub flavouring.

Looking forward to joining the Brethren and getting some of my questions answered.

db

Welcome to the camp,
misterb.
Stroll around the grounds until you feel at home,
Enjoy.

Welcome aboard misterb!

Welcome to the gathering of great people and new friends.

Welcome to the forum Misterb!

Welcome brother pull up a chair and have an ice cold Yueling lager beer

Welcome misterb, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Hello, Blessings and Welcome! Thanks for serving our nation for so many years! Hope I can share something alone the way!

Welcome aboard db, enjoy what you learn and share what you know, it's what we do here.

Hello misterb, and welcome to this crazy and informative group of great guys and gays!

Welcome to our crazy little club house!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back