Hello from Bremen, Ga

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dgs615

I'm a 52 retired guy that just got a Bandera in june from the depot, It was a bargin, so I guess that's why I have it now.
And a series of events have me involved with smoking, we cut a walnut tree last fall and had all the wood laying around, and my Doc. took me off of all beef, and fried foods, So here I am and so for I'm glad.
This is some dog gone good food fixed in these smokers.

dgs, Welcome Brother. You've found a goldmine of quality Q info and great folks here. The Bandera is a great cooker and even better with a few "mods". You'll find info on the mods in the 101 document. These mods will save you a lot of fuel and make fire control a lot easier.
Basic cooking techniques are available in the "Roadmap" thread at the top of the Q talk forum index.
If you can't find it else where don't hesitate to ask, great bunch of folks here all too ready to help.

Welcome. You will find that pork is hard to beat in the smoker, but don't forget to cook some chicken and turkey too. Turkey legs are awsome.

Welcome aboard. Enjoy what you learn and share what you know, it's what the Brethren is all about.

Welcome dgs..and were glad you
chose to be a part of our family.
MikeG

Welcome aboard man! You will find this site to be the one stop place for tons of information surrounding your Bandera. Not to mention there is a great bunch of guys and gals here to chew the fat with.

Welcome!

There is a wealth of knowledge on this board and you will find it addicting.

As I sit here at work typing this!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back