Short trip to Woodland, CA

momb

Reaction score
I wanted to direct your attention to a BBQ place in Woodland that I was taken to yesterday.
I was in Woodland on business and the friends that I was staying over night with said lets go out to dinner. Our first distination was not open. How fortunate. We went around the block and stopped at a place called Ludy's Main ST. BBQ and Catering. No single servings more than $12.00 and good size portions.
The reason I mention this clean, nicely decorated place is their food is just wonderful. I had a pulled pork sammie and after just one taste ,I asked for a small bite of Brisket. I pulled it and then put it in my mouth and it just melted there.
Most of the time I'm not to excited by food but this was Oh SO Different. Excellent in all the ways that make BBQ just make you want to eat until you can't move.
If you are on your way and you need some great food just turn onto Main St. in Woodland and look for Ludy's on the right in the old part of town.:clap2:
Momb

Really...

I wish I enjoyed the place half as much as you did. But I have not been there in years maybe it's better than it was when I lived in Woodland. I'll have to give it a try again...

Back