• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Desert categories

Southern Home Boy

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Evening Brethern.

I have a question for the CBJs out there:

What was the best and/or most original desert you have ever judged?

Desert

You guys are mean. Best I ever had was any of DivaQ's chocolate whatevers. Then again DivaQ can sure make anything chocolate taste good no let me restate that, not good awsome. She is the dessert 180 queen you know.

One I loved was chocolate dipped strawberries. It was nice to have fruit after all the meats, but the best, surprise part was they were also filled with chocolate mousse. Sooo delicious!

I was told a good way to remember (Dessert) was by the term strawberry short cake, it has two SS's, thus dessert:wink:

Still waiting to find it. For some reason, I've gotten a bunch of bread pudding type desserts. After four rounds of meat, I'd rather have something cool and refreshing. Of course, that's tougher to pull off in a mid-summer comp.

Speellling iz ovioosly nut meye fortay.:doh:
Just a lame joke. Sorry about that, I couldn't resist. I always remembered it as Dessert (2 S's stand for "Second Serving"). the worst part is all the spell check in the work can't always help us bad spellerz. :becky:

I'm a sucker for cheese cake! Will from The Will Deal Catering in Topeka makes AWESOME cheese cakes! Diva Q's entries are AWESOME as well!!! We don't do desserts too often but we have done key lime pies and fruit tiramisus.

Just a lame joke. Sorry about that, I couldn't resist. I always remembered it as Dessert (2 S's stand for "Second Serving"). the worst part is all the spell check in the work can't always help us bad spellerz. :becky:
I'm with you on spell check, some days I can't even get close to the word I'm trying to spell :frusty: And now :focus:, I've seen some great things and for me it's a hard to judge, it's not the 4 food groups we're taught to judge. To bad I love dessert!

I wasn't making fun of it, really, My wife just told me a easy way to remember it, so I shared :idea:. We knew what you meant.:thumb:

No big. I wasn't offended. Heck, if that's the worst teasing I get, then I don't feel included.:-D

And your nmeonic...mnenomik... MEMORY HELPER is a great one. Thanks.:becky:

Back