Happy St. Patricks Day!!.....Craigs List score with PRON!!!

Philly-QueMaster

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Well Happy St. Patricks day to everyone and myself! Being that I'm Irish and my name is Patrick I had to do something special yesterday. When I got home from work yesterday there was a nice gift a leprechaun must have dropped off for me. It was a new Maverick ET-73 thermo...sweet! So after dinnner I went on a road trip and picked up this nice Weber Performer I found on craigs list. It came with two charcoal baskets, and a brand new weber chimney....my price....$100....SCORE! Oh by the way did I mention this one has the stainless steel table top?? Can't wait to fire this up and cook some pron. Anyways enjoy the pics of my new toy!

DSC03918-1.jpg

DSC03919.jpg

DSC03920.jpg

DSC03921.jpg

DSC03922.jpg

DSC03923.jpg

DSC03924.jpg

DSC03925.jpg

DSC03926.jpg

DSC03927.jpg

DSC03928.jpg

DSC03929.jpg

DSC03930.jpg

DSC03931.jpg

DSC03918.jpg

SCORE!!!:clap2:

When I found my CL Weber Performer (Blue with SS table and gas assist)...they guy had it listed as a gasser that could also use charcoal if you wanted to. Took me awhile to figure out what he actually had :confused:.
When it clicked and I went to pick it up...he said that the propane grill really didn't work that well but was great for charcoal...but his wife said it took too long to cook on charcoal:mrgreen:

Very Nice Score! I'm trying to find a Stainless model as well to add to my collection. nJoy excellent deal. Now lets see some food Pron Get Busy!

SCORE!!!:clap2:

When I found my CL Weber Performer (Blue with SS table and gas assist)...they guy had it listed as a gasser that could also use charcoal if you wanted to. Took me awhile to figure out what he actually had :confused:.
When it clicked and I went to pick it up...he said that the propane grill really didn't work that well but was great for charcoal...but his wife said it took too long to cook on charcoal:mrgreen:

Thats hilarious. This one was listed as "Charcoal/Gas Grill" and I wasn't sure what it was until I clicked on the picture. Glad I was able to snatch it up!! Now i Just need to find a WSM on craigslist to round out my collection.:-D

What are you going to use the chimney starter for? You have gas assist now! Nice score...have one myself and love it.

I need one of those just to drive the wife crazy oh and to cook on:laugh:

Back