If I was a betting man - rule changes

Ford

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I'd probably bet minimal changes like maybe:

1. Splitting rule #14 into 2 rules.
2. Re-clarification of pork and parting. Once parted pork may not be put back on the pit. Bet some folks really will love that one.
3. Other rules remain the same. Let's hear it, the save the breasts campaign worked. Looks like we may have our first official KCBS lobbyist.

While there is going to be something on replacing a BOD member that resigns it's not part of the rules so I won't speculate.

Of course I'm not a betting man so this is all speculation on my part. And Colts should cover and I like the over but then again in 1991 1 day before my first wedding (major crash and burn event) I took the Bills and over and Norwoods wide right cost me the over. Bills to cover was already in the tank.

As to other things like Myrtle Beach contest last year, banned teams and Lula MS contest, how about we wait until we see the actual minutes to the meeting when they appear on the KCBS website. And I'm not talking quick notes that are a high level summary and don't show who votes yes or no.

Now for important things in life. I need to get to the store and get beer for the game.

Last edited:
I hope they change the parting rule on pork. I bet they dont.

Those are the safe bets and I don't see much else changing.

Thanks to all the grass roots activists that came out during our grocery store sit ins for the Save the Breasts campaign. There are some big chicken industry lobbyists trying to push whole chickens to bolster sales. They've managed to put some of the BOD in their pocket. But we'll prevail and overcome. Save the breasts!!! Power to the people!

(Oh, that last paragraph is all a joke. - Captain Obvious)

i dont understand.

Whats this parting of the pork thing all about. ??? Did I miss something...:confused::confused:

u see that vapor trail? Thats from me running out of this thread... off to the penalty box for me. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

i dont understand.

Whats this parting of the pork thing all about. ??? Did I miss something...:confused::confused:

u see that vapor trail? Thats from me running out of this thread... off to the penalty box for me. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Ask Skip. :lol:

<assuming you are on his list>

it should be illegal to part a point from the flat. even if your making faux burnt ends.

Of course, if your making them, I will be waiting near your tent for those illegal handouts

Those are the safe bets and I don't see much else changing.

Thanks to all the grass roots activists that came out during our grocery store sit ins for the Save the Breasts campaign. There are some big chicken industry lobbyists trying to push whole chickens to bolster sales. They've managed to put some of the BOD in their pocket. But we'll prevail and overcome. Save the breasts!!! Power to the people!

Our group of fifty, tough to the bone Q'rs, blocked the doors of Gelson's Market out here in So Cali yesterday, Saturday. ( Sorry, no pics).

The Polece arrived about an hour after we set down and started chanting "Save the Breasts"! The cops forcably removed us and cuffed us in those black tie wrap things. They tightened em real tight and it hurt. They then took us away in a big black and white bus to L A County jail. We were bailed out this morning by CRocke and Norco. Those two boys spent a lot of petty cash.

It was worth it though cause we got the message out......

Save the breasts!!! Power to the people!

The minutes of the KCBS board meeting have now been posted.

Is parting the pork anything like Moses parting the water?

LOL. What's this about cant farkle with pork until box prep has begun? Can't someone
easily argue that the instant they started cutting/preparing greenery for the box that
they're engaged in box prep?... Silly wording. Curious, what were they trying to
accomplish (but obviosly missed)?

I am pretty sure Moses was not messing around with pork during the Exodus, I suspect there were no BBQ spare ribs either. I thought the rules said you cannot put pork back on the cooker once it was parted? Did I have that wrong?

Back