fresh bandera meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

boogerman

new member and owner since saturday of a bandera.been smoking meat for 10 years and still learning.it was great to find a site dedicated to the finer things in life.ribs and beer.

Welcome.

Don't forget pork butt, brisket, atomic buffalo turds, Cabo Wabo -- we indulge in ALL of it at one time or another.

You've got access to SALMON -- Bandera and Salmon go together real well :D

yes in fact i got about another 30 or so lbs of salmon that needs the smoke treatment. i'm really excited about using my new baby.i especially anna hang somethin' from the meat hooks. havent figured out what yet.......any ideas?

The hooks might make good shelf supports that's about it. Also Welcome to the group we need a booger once in awhile. 8)

The hangers are often used for sausage loops. Otherwise you have to get hooks "S" shaped stainless type and you could hang ribs (Al Roker and his bunch did ribs like this on his Memphis-in-May special) and even brisket - but then the mop doesn't stay on as long.

Welcome my new brother. Think I'm gonna leave it at that! LOL No booger jokes.....

Another member of the West Coast Chapter, welcome aboard mate.

Finally somebody in my neck of the woods. Have fun with the salmon. It's not too tough to do in the bandera

i been busy at a a class all week, but I'll jump in and say hi.

HI!!!

Welcome to The Brethren!!

BBQchef33 said:
i been busy at a a class all week, but I'll jump in and say hi.

HI!!!

Welcome to The Brethren!!

About time we heard from the "Leader Of The Pack"
Vrooooooooom, Vroooooooooom,Vroooooooom

sorry guys.. been on a road trip this week. In virgina, hitting 7 of the I.T. sites Im responsible for 4 days, Plus some training. Good side is Im hookin up with TK tonight(tommy Kendall).

BBQchef33 said:
sorry guys.. been on a road trip this week. In virgina, hitting 7 of the I.T. sites Im responsible for 4 days, Plus some training. Good side is Im hookin up with TK tonight(tommy Kendall).
hooking up with TK is an upside?

*snicker*

That's what I was thinking. Then he said my brisket is better than O'Briens. Maybe my brisket is better (although I don't think so), it's just after smoking the damn things for 11-14 hours, maybe I just don't appreciate it as much as the rest of the folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back