Phubar's Phreestyle MOINK Pie for Larry Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
OK...phriday I thought my brisket would take 10-12 hours before it was done but it was done within 5 hours...yesterday I thought I would smoke some wings and sateh on my WGA at Haarlemmerliede for my Dutch Brethren...didn't happen...

So....my smoking habit wasn't satisfied so I smoked the stuph I brought yesterday to Haarlemmerliede.
With that I made a phreestyle MOINK pie,I had some ground beef sitting in the fridge....either it was going to be Phattied or MOINKED!:-D

Layers of MOINK pie:

-Thin layer of leftover andive stampot from Mom ( cause I can!:twisted: )
-Parmigiano reggiano
-Zucchini,salt/ground pepper
-Thin layer of leftover ground beef from the MOINKS
-Pesto a la Genovese (homemade out of:fresh basil,fresh garlic,pine nuts,parmigiano reggiano,ricotta,salt/ground pepper and olive oil)
-Zucchini,salt/ground pepper and parmigiano reggiano
-Tomato sauce (homemade out of:canned peeled tomatoes,fresh tomatoes,fresh garlic,basil,scallion,salt/ground pepper and Maggi block
-Thin layer of leftover ground beef from the MOINKS
-Parmigiano reggiano
-MOINKS,zucchini,parmigiano reggiano

IMG_0001-8.jpg

IMG_0002-8.jpg

IMG_0003-9.jpg

IMG_0004-9.jpg

IMG_0005-9.jpg

IMG_0006-8.jpg

Also made some Sweet Heat Galia Melon Pepper Sauce,I glazed the wings with it.
The dark spots on The MOINK pie are drippings of raspberry glaze from the MOINKS that dropped down from the top grate.

IMG_0007-6.jpg

IMG_0008-6.jpg

IMG_0011-3.jpg

IMG_0012-3.jpg

IMG_0010-5.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice creativity Phubar. That pie must have been tasty.

WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!! that is so good loking! You are my new idol! Great eats Phubar!!!!!!

Phu you have taken it to the next level little Bro!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Thanks BBL,just practicing and experimenting...and still learning from the best!:cool:

Saturday was an eye opener for me as well seeing all these guys coming prepped with all their cooking equipment.
A lot those guys have somewhat the same experience as you with cooking and catering.
Probably gonna roll with some of the big dogs this year so I can learn a thing or 2.

Back