Made some ribs for dinner

TinCup

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I used Dizzy Pig Dizzy Dust on two of the racks and Big Ron's Hint of Houston on the other rack. Finished with Blues Hog, man they were good! I'm really enjoying cooking on the Grill Dome.

Attachments

• ribs1.jpg
    ribs1.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 120
  • rib.jpg
    rib.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 119
Wow... makes me hungry. I still have about 45 minutes left on my chickens and cheese stuffed sausage balls... I better go check them now...

Look good. Glad you enjoyed them and that the grill dome is working out for ya.

you thin out that blues hog....wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too sweet for my liking, my favorite is a third third third of blues original, tennessee red and head country

you thin out that blues hog....wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too sweet for my liking, my favorite is a third third third of blues original, tennessee red and head country

I didn't on this cook. I was going to mix up the original and the Tennessee Red but decided not to. I will have to try that next time.

Lookin good! I was debating about dinner but now I know. I'll be heating up my leftover ribs from last night!

Lookin good! I was debating about dinner but now I know. I'll be heating up my leftover ribs from last night!

I need to score a 2nd rack for my UDS so I can make more leftovers!:-D

Nice work TinCup!

I need to score a 2nd rack for my UDS so I can make more leftovers!:-D

Nice work TinCup!
Sorry I lied about the leftovers Phubar. I was jealously guarding them. :wink:

Good lookin' ribs. Just ordered some Blues Hog. Hope mine tastes as good as yours looks.

I just finished 2 helpings of ham and scalloped potatoes.but those ribs just made me hungry again. good job!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Back