Pics from Thursday night at The Jack

Spydermike72

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Ok, got into Lynchburg a little late so only have a few pics right now. I will have more as the weekend goes on. Didnt get to meet everyone last night but we will today/Saturday.

Here we go...

Look who met us at Troy's spot!!

Jack002.jpg

Troy's Banner:

Jack003.jpg

The Gang!! From Left to Right: Troy Conner (Extreme Roasters) BBQ Bubba,Spydermike72 (me) Sfisch in the back, and Bruce B (in the black shirt).

Jack004.jpg

More to come, distillery tour today, Lunch at Miss Mary Bobo's and who knows from there!!

glad y'all made it safely.i got a bubba-gram as y'all were passing mammoth cave. see y'allz on saturday.good luck w/ the rain today.:shock:

well i'm bringing rub samples & tee's. wearing all black.. jump boots & bdu's, pony hangin' down & the kidlet w/ me.. hope to meet & greet...
tomorrow looks to be beautiful....wish i knew the layout...still should be fun...:twisted:

Ameatures.....signal for "I need more Jack!"
Troy & Sherri got engaged last nite!

Have a great time good luck troy wish i was with you all.

Ok, got into Lynchburg a little late so only have a few pics right now. I will have more as the weekend goes on. Didnt get to meet everyone last night but we will today/Saturday.

Here we go...

Look who met us at Troy's spot!!

Jack002.jpg

Troy's Banner:

Jack003.jpg

The Gang!! From Left to Right: Troy Conner (Extreme Roasters) BBQ Bubba,Spydermike72 (me) Sfisch in the back, and Bruce B (in the black shirt).

Jack004.jpg

More to come, distillery tour today, Lunch at Miss Mary Bobo's and who knows from there!!

Lunch on Friday at Miss Mary Bobo's. What a meal!!

Jack006.jpg

Flying the banner at The Jack!!

Jack008.jpg

Look who stopped by !!
Jack042.jpg

The wedge busters!! How come Bubba doesnt have his matching shirt on ??
Jack043.jpg

that is 1 awesome team...i didn't see y'all do chit but a mug lift- but ya look good doing it....lol. great to meet ya guys & i'm now planning a mich. trip since ya all live 15 miles from my aunt's winter vacated home....hope ya liked the rub.. i forgot to give y'all the other shirts- mail via bubba coming.srinks up next time.

Back