Pits from the Royal (pron)

Thanks for the pics Neil. Did you see some of those pits on the darkside?

Very cool stuff- thanks for taking the time and sharing.

Neil, Ya missed the dragster on the dark side along with Bling Bling.....Dave Kloses pit and did you see the Ford cabover fire engine with the custom smoker built into the hose bed.

I didnt get pictures of anything except the Klose pit.

Nice pics!

I have to wonder about the paper bag on top of the firebox and the propane bottle next to the fire box on this one. i just hope it wasn't lit yet.

SDC10362.jpg

I did miss the dragster but I did see one that looked like a cardboard box wrapped in tin foil...

Nice pics!

I have to wonder about the paper bag on top of the firebox and the propane bottle next to the fire box on this one. i just hope it wasn't lit yet.

SDC10362.jpg

Remember the guy in Menomonee that had the propane tank explode, because he kept his torch on the top of the firebox... Said he never had a problem with it before... I think he was your neighbor? Damn near crapped myself when that thing exploded.... :icon_bugeyed

Remember the guy in Menomonee that had the propane tank explode, because he kept his torch on the top of the firebox... Said he never had a problem with it before... I think he was your neighbor? Damn near crapped myself when that thing exploded.... :icon_bugeyed

Yeah... He was two or three spots down from us. Almost scared the crap out of me, too.

Yeah... He was two or three spots down from us. Almost scared the crap out of me, too.

We were all sitting under my awning or Dr. Porkenstein's when it exploded.... He was pretty laid back for something just exploding in his space...

Man Ive see video of propane explosions the ones where you get your 5 gal bottles will take out almost a city block

You guys didn't happen to see my smoker down there did you?

Thanks for the Pron Neil, Ya got some interesting shots there...

What I thought was coolest is that we saw several Banderas. :icon_cool

Back