Hash-tastic!!!!

LMAJ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I took the left over pastrami and made hash out of it. My potato to pastrami was a little off but otherwise it was delicious.

Pre-cooked the potatos and onions. Mixed them in with the corned beef and a little 1/2 and 1/2. Buttered the bottom of the dish and put in the hash. I put in 6 wells...
DSC_0415-1.jpg

Cooked at 450 degrees for 15 minutes.

Brushed the top with some melted butter and added the eggs and put it back in a 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes or so.

DSC_0417.jpg

It's all I can do right now not to go eat the rest of it! I will be doing this again, maybe next time I will add more eggs... maybe cheese too... also want to look into getting some cast iron cups - I think that would help in getting more crispniess on the edges.

I'm kicking myself for not cooking another corned beef now...

Beats my turkey sausage, 2% cheese slice on a 100 calorie English muffin...

I could throw down on some of that!

Oh baby! That looks great! I think you a right however... More meat, less taters!

Lookin good. However, I agree with Ron L - more meat, less taters. I do my (yuk) canned corn beef hash in a skillet - gets nice and crisp. But I do the eggs separately. Gonna have to try the pastrami and this hash:wink:

OK brother ;) you are killing me. We had no bacon, no eggs no nothing here for breakfast and you are killing me with that hash.

We had to settle fo stuffed burgers :)

Dunno, that hash looks perfect to me. I do like cast iron for hash.

Thanks guys!!

Tom - I told Char I would share with you - not my fault you are halfway across the country..... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
That's a keeper! That's gonna make me, the boys, and my cast iron very happy campers! Thanks for sharing!

Looks good from here! I might have to try that pastrami hash (if I ever get any left over pastrami!).

Dang,the title mislead me....thought about a different kind of hash.:-D
Nice job bro'!

Back