THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Garth57

Full Fledged Farker
Anyone know where to get folding tables, not the standard height, but the taller one thats closer to counter height for prep work? I believe the legs might be adjustable as well.

I have some of the adjustable height folding tables at work. Nice that they do go taller but only to 36" and that's not tall enough for me (6'3").

I have the standard table with PVC legs for cooking and I think it works great. Gets me to 40" height and is very stable and easy to transport.

Just my opinion but the PVC legs are the way to go.

Attachments

• chad drake cody.jpg
    chad drake cody.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 47
I have some of the adjustable height folding tables at work. Nice that they do go taller but only to 36" and that's not tall enough for me (6'3").

I have the standard table with PVC legs for cooking and I think it works great. Gets me to 40" height and is very stable and easy to transport.

Just my opinion but the PVC legs are the way to go.

Very nice!

Back