t-bone!

ChiTown_Porker

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
So, i just bought some t-bone steaks for the father in-law this weekend. Was wondering what you guys put on your steak for grilling. I usually just use salt and pepper but I'm always curious to hear what you farkers come up with.

Saltp/pepper/ Sometimes I add garlic powder and usually onion powder. Nothing too crazy as Tbones are awesome...wouldnt want to screw it up w/ all kinds of marignade or anything

A light rub with oil, salt, pepper and garlic at least. I have even done a quick marinade in Dale's but not too long, 30-45 minutes at most. Longer and it will turn out to salty to me.

Usually, I just salt and pepper. Sometimes, I make a marinade using various amounts of soy sauce, Worcester sauce, maple, hot sauce, garlic, onion, A-1, a bit of bbq sauce and red wine. People seem to really like it. But mostly, I just use salt and pepper and finish with a light smear of butter.

EVOO and S&P, then cook up some onions and bleu cheese as a topping.

I always use Garlic Salt and Lemon Pepper. Makes a great Steak!

Garlic powder, Salt and Peper. Saute onion, garlic and mushrooms add a little sour creame and red wine, serve over steaks.

lately I have really liked some salt, pepper, Canadian Steak Seasoning and Durkee Six Pepper Blend.

The most important thing I do is dry the meat with a paper towel. It makes for a better sear.

Other than that, just some kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper.

Season it with some Lawry's Seasoned Salt and some Black Pepper.

Then use your favorite Blue Cheese dressing as a dipping sauce.

If you want to go a bit extreme....put some thinly sliced Gorgonzola
cheese on top and let it melt slightly.

I am a kosher salt and medium grind black pepper guy. I used to be a Montreal steak guy and may be again.

Marinate in soy sauce for 30 minutes and then sprinkle with Montreal Steak seasoning.

Back