Entered The Mezzetta America's Best Sandwich Contest

Bossmanbbq

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
My Daughter and I spent some time together today and put a sandwich together for the Mezzetta sandwich contest. We decided on an Ultimate Meatball and Sausage sandwich with smoked bacon kinda along the lines of our Ultimate pulled pork sandwich we posted last month.
We had to use at least two of their products in the sandwich and used four. Included a couple of pics. Hoping we can win this thing it would be some great working capital for our catering business! Wish us LUCK!!

Attachments

• DSC_2120.jpg
    DSC_2120.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 174
  • DSC_2127.jpg
    DSC_2127.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 175
  • DSC_2133.jpg
    DSC_2133.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 175
  • Contest Picture.jpg
    Contest Picture.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 175
  • CSC_1936.jpg
    CSC_1936.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Dang dude, that looks serious good right there... Nice job to both of you!

Great Looking sandwhich Good luck Great Pics of you with your daughter

That is a good looking sandwich, just over the top.

You 2 should be smiling in the last pic after making a sandwich like that!
Did a nice job you 2!

Nice sammich....But the best part is the quality time with your daughter. Hard to get that as they get older.

images
images

That looks awesome, Bossman! I entered as well with a Porktacular Cuban sandwich - pulled pork, proscuitto, baby swiss, sliced pickles, peperocinis, and a red pepper and garlic mayo grilled. Good luck!

CIMG1929-1.jpg

That's it! I'm not opening any more threads until lunch.

That looks awesome, Bossman! I entered as well with a Porktacular Cuban sandwich - pulled pork, proscuitto, baby swiss, sliced pickles, peperocinis, and a red pepper and garlic mayo grilled. Good luck!

CIMG1929-1.jpg
Thats one heck of a sandwich as well! Hopefully this turns out better then the Grill it deal with Mr. Flay:wink:

Nice looking and I'll bet great tasting to boot.
When are the results?
Can we vote or is it too late?

Nice looking and I'll bet great tasting to boot.
When are the results?
Can we vote or is it too late?

Had to be submitted yesterday latest and looks like they notify the 3 finalists next Monday and officially announce the following week. If I had known Bossman was entering I would have done the cold sandwich or veggie category! :)

Back