StLouQue

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

StLouQue

A shout out from the Gateway City. My name is Steve. I joined the Yahoo Bandera Pit Crew nearly two months ago. The next day, I received an email stating that I'd joined the wrong group. Pretty ballsy, I figured. So I followed the link to see what the Brethren were doing, and I really haven't gone back much to the PC. I am at home right here.

I'm 43, in a devoted relationship with the love of my life, Wendy. I am also a divorced father of three teenagers: a son, Tyler (19), and two daughters, Katie and Tanya (17 and 15). We have two, 2 year old Boxers, Lexi and Lola, and 2 cockatiels, Angel and Eliza.

My cookers are a 2 month old Bandera and a Weber kettle.

I'm currently seeking gainful employment; Wendy says that sounds better than unemployed. Fine. My turn-ons and turn-offs include: Get serious. I do, however, have a sense of humor and enjoy the company of others who also love to laugh. That, and learning more about Q is why I'm here.

I'll be talkin' to ya,

Let me be the first, Glad to have you join, I’ve had my Bandera about two month also. Don’t know how much help I can be. But just ask and the guys will help.

I think we Almost have enough STL members to have are own BASH?

Steve, I can see you are a fan of Bob and Tom based on the Emo Phillips quote.

Exxxxcccellllent.

If my wife ever leaves town I'd be willing to host a Bash if people would bring over the extra smokers. I have the pool, the hottub and the house space covered. But I only have 1 charcoal grill, 1 gas grill and of course the Bandera.

And my wood supply I imagine is NOTHING like Phil's!

Dave & Neil,
Thanks for your replies of welcome. I agree, an area Bash sounds like a great idea. I look forward to meeting and q-ing with you guys. We'll work out the details. I've long been a fan of Bob and Tom's, although in recent years, have not listened as frequently as I had in the past. Neil, your remark, "If my wife ever leaves town..." has me chuckling. The double meaning that I read into your choice of words is priceless.

Holy chit Steve, where you been?

Go to Cattle Call and... oh wait...

Welcome fellow MOFO!! Enjoy the site and post often!!

Spice

So I guess I should be saying welcome back, Steve!

Is this it? And BTW.......welcome home!

Attachments

13.6 KB · Views: 55
Welcome aboard Steve, enjoy what you learn and share what you know, it's what we do here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back