I need pellets for Roc City - please help

Jacked UP BBQ

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I am vending at roc city rib fest and I just inventoried all of my pellets and some how they are soaking wet and are now useless. I will buy as much as you can offer. Please help, I really appreciate it.:icon_clown

While I am no help for now. Store them on a old pallet. They don't like concrete....

They draw the water out of the concrete... So I just got an old pallet and cut it in half... It works. I can stack about 500 #'s in a stack...

Too bad you dont have a stick burner or even a regular old charcoal cooker... you could just go to Home Depot, problem fixed :evil::lol:

if they are not food grade, dont use them. contact candy at BBQer Delight she can ship them to you direct overnight to your house or maybe someone in Rochester, or try getting a hold of Rob from them old ohio city boys

Thanks... I had them on the floor in the garage. I will pallet them from now on. I may have to buy the ones that they sell here @ http://www.notiecorp.com/woodpellets.html

Too bad you dont have a stick burner or even a regular old charcoal cooker... you could just go to Home Depot, problem fixed :evil::lol:

I do, not worried about the comp!!!:twisted: This isn't a problem, just a small bump in the road!!!:-D

No doubt don't give him a hard time... He might let the authorities know that a stick burner is rolling through NY... With logs..... :icon_shy

Have a wicked good time Chris...

sCottie

considering who my neighbors are, I would sure hate it if the weavels got into my pellets.......lol.....
He might let the authorities know that a stick burner is rolling through NY... With logs..... :icon_shy

When are ya getting in Chris?

Just giving you a hard time... when did you get the FEC 750?

I know that... Got it about a month ago, used it three times and so far its awesome. Too large for comps but did 400lbs of pork and 250 lbs of brisket at the same time last night and it came out really nice.

I dont know how to cook that cow.....:biggrin:.......
was probably going to cook a cheesecake in the smoker.....a savory one....with a lil kick

No doubt don't give him a hard time... He might let the authorities know that a stick burner is rolling through NY... With logs.....

:eek: :lol:

Of course I am having firewood (red oak) locally delivered to my MIL house who lives 15 minutes from the venue.

Now that is a nice set up then......see you all in a bit......hitting the road.....everyone travel safe....and remember, click it or ticket!!

:eek: :lol:

Of course I am having firewood (red oak) locally delivered to my MIL house who lives 15 minutes from the venue.

On the off chance that you have some extra that you dont want to take back with you, I'd be happy to purchase a stick or two from you.

I run wsm's and a 1/4 log lasts me a looong time. I have no problem finding small bundles of fruit wood, but small quantities of local hickory and oak are harder to come by.

On the off chance that you have some extra that you dont want to take back with you, I'd be happy to purchase a stick or two from you.

I run wsm's and a 1/4 log lasts me a looong time. I have no problem finding small bundles of fruit wood, but small quantities of local hickory and oak are harder to come by.

You might want to stick to the fruit wood.. in CT I have a ton of local hickory and white oak .. red oak smells like barf (puke)... it is popular in California..go figure...fruit wood is what we compete with...

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Back