Aussie BBQ fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AussieBBQ

Hi all, I come from the great land down under. I was directed here from a chilli forum that i'm on and love what i'm seeing.

We in Australia have a great range of gas BBQ's but a very poor range of smokers. This being said, i'm looking to build a UDS out of a 44 gallon drum.

I have read many threads and learnt so much already, and i'm looking forward to learning so much more..

Thanks guys and gals..

Great to see another Aussie join us. Welcome and I look forward to seeing pictures of your UDS.

Welcome to the forum AssuieBbq!

Welcome aboard AussieBBQ!

Hello and Welcome! You will love it here. There a wealth of knowledge from Brethren using and making UDS (not me) and tons of info:smile:

Welcome to our crazy little club house!

glad to see you made it over.. you will love this site... every question that you have can be answered here

Hi all, I come from the great land down under. I was directed here from a chilli forum that i'm on and love what i'm seeing.

We in Australia have a great range of gas BBQ's but a very poor range of smokers. This being said, i'm looking to build a UDS out of a 44 gallon drum.

I have read many threads and learnt so much already, and i'm looking forward to learning so much more..

Thanks guys and gals..

Welcome to our version of OCD (Outdoor Cooking Disorder)! You came to the right place to learn...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back