snowshoe 2009

N

nancee

Folks,
I know its real late but is there anyone who can cook the Snowshoe Grilling Challenge with me this Saturday? Its a really fun event but I am leary of going solo on a grlling contest...
It is in Abington, Ma btw...
Please let me know
thanks
Nancee

Nancee I am signed up to Judge but....
do you want me?
I don't know to much about grilling competitions:rolleyes:

Would LOVE to have you Ray...left you a message with my cell

categories are fish, pork tenderloin, fatty and burger. Burger is open garnish.
thanks
nancee

It is Nancee and Ray at the Snowshoe.
Go ahead boys laugh it up, can't wait for the comments now.
I am ready for it.

Nancee I am signed up to Judge but....
do you want me?
I don't know to much about grilling competitions:rolleyes:

Don't you think it's a little late to tell the contest your not going to judge ? Oh no never mind you did that at The Bailout. My bad.

Steve I do understand your view on this, but for the bailout my truck was in for service. That was not in my control, except for the $$ that it cost me for the repairs.

Just talked to the organizer, the contest is very lean on judges right now.
So I will honor my commitment and Judge the Snowshoe for the 3rd year in a row! Looking forward to it.
Nancee and Ray, oh what could have been...:confused:

Steve
I got a hold of Gary immediately and when he said they were lean on judges I told him Ray would judge and Ray did the same. So I am flying solo and Ray is judging in case you did not understand the last sentence; it was somewhat convoluted.
nancee

Judging, but i did not hear back form Lunchmeat , I know Ray Really wants to cook so I will step as a loyal teammate and judge in his place, just waiting for confirmation thats im needed

Back