California Highway Patrol this one is for you

J

JP

I got ticketed for rolling through a stop sign today. I rolled through at .05 mph and still got slapped with the infraction. Ok Ok the law is the law, but sheesh. Anyways, so I was feeling guilty about being a Scoff Law, so I went to Sams and got me some Baby Backs.

Comfort food came out sweet! UDS at 275, Bad Byrons Butt Rub, Rosemary and Garlic, and Sugar in the Raw. Slathered with Sweet Baby Rays to finish. Good eats!

dsc01898.jpg

I think you need to go break some more traffic laws.:cool:

So you ate all the ribs? i guess you could say the officer gave you yhe Ponch!:cool:
ponch.jpg

Maybe CHP would like the Bone.

I'd have to say CHP gave him THE BONE already... dont let them fool you, there is a quota on writing tickets... Ive gotten a slider for something Ive gotten nailed for in other situations.. but all in all I was in violation

Maybe if there had been some ice on the road the officer would have cut you some slack.

Bones look good.

Good Looking Ribs! Maybe you carry a cooler in your car full of them for next time. :rolleyes:

everytime i've been stopped, i've been let go. so musta been yer cheery self that brought out the best in the guy.:lol::lol::lol:

I got ticketed for rolling through a stop sign today. I rolled through at .05 mph and still got slapped with the infraction.
CHP hitting you for rolling a stop sign, huh? Either you were in BFE (Murietta would qualify :biggrin:), or he was desperate. I thought you had to be doing 80, firing a gun out the window, to get stopped by the chippies.

Nice looking ribs! You could by quite a few cases for what that ticket is going to cost you, ouch!

You should've been humming the CHIP's theme song when he came up to your window. They love when you do that. :mrgreen:

Nice looking ribs, BTW.

You should've been humming the CHIP's theme song when he came up to your window. They love when you do that. :mrgreen:

Nice looking ribs, BTW.

If you remember the CHIP'S theme song, your too old to be driving:biggrin:

Hmmm...busted for a California Roll...that's cold! :twisted:

The ticket sucks, but it brought out the best. The ribs look great

Nice pics. But I'm not paying 3.99 lb for BB ribs on sale. Spares for me.

Back