Tostadas

Greendriver

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I have gone crazy of late over Tostadas. A couple of weeks ago my nephews Mexican wife made them with chicken for my Sister’s birthday and we were invited. I was told that it was traditional for the cook to assemble and serve to the men, then kids, and finally the ladies and themselves last. She did a fine job of making and serving them and I was amazed at how good they were. She cooked her pintos from dried for the refried beans to start and then the shredded chicken, lettuce, tomato, and onion, avocado, chipotle sauce, and creama which she insisted had to be “Salvadorian” style. The flavors go wild in your mouth with one of these. Anywho, we had this roast beef leftover from our Christmas dinner yesterday so we had tostadas and I made some salsa verde and a super hot red mole sauce. Don’t know what happened to the pic.
IMG_5075.jpg

DAMN!!!! Those look AMAZING!! Know I have something else on the list of things to cook...WHo says you its to cold to smoke!

Tostada with leftover pulled pork coming up for dinner tomarrow. Thanks That looks great

Those look mighty tasty! Hey, next time try them with carnitas!

Dang tasty looking! I'm going to need to try something like that soon.

Back