• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

SmACk TaWK Sledneck PR

motoeric

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I apologize if this has already been mentioned. I didn't see it elsewhere.

Our very own Sledneck is the topic of an article in the new Bullsheet. Written by Jerry and Linda Mullane, the article goes into detail on Steve's paltry record in a particular category. I cry 'foul'!

Although not malicious by design, it's not exactly a feather in Steve's cap. Get your copy today before they are gobbled up.

Eric

no such thing as bad publicity...... now hes even MORE FAMOUS!!

i kick myself for not sending him up at the AR to get the 13th place chicken ribbon.. that picture can be worth thousands today.

Just got it today. Few typos and wrong facts like speeling my name "Slednick" and team name "R2-B2" and getting 13th place "8" times. other than that very funny.

Haven't seen it yet, but congrats on the ink Mr. Slednick!

Congrats Slednick! I just read it and It is amazing that you have won it 8 times. Maybe that # is off, but it does have a nice ring to it.:eusa_clap

All inquiries for Mr. Slednick can be directed through my office.

Just got it today. Few typos and wrong facts like speeling my name "Slednick" and team name "R2-B2" and getting 13th place "8" times. other than that very funny.

Its the thought that counts.:-D Very nice.

Hey SaintNick,

All I want for Christmas is......

I finally got my BullSheet.... must be nice to be a celebrity.... make sure to laminate a copy and hang it in the comp trailer so everyone will wonder who it is.... :icon_shy You can tell them that is your cousin and they will be satisfied with the answer and not ask any questions.... :biggrin:

Bill

Wow, our very own Slednik, a real celeb. I wonder if he will sign a brisket for me.

See attached pdf.Go to view and rotate counter clockwise and zoom to 100% to read.

Last edited:
Back