Huhney Pa's Piglets Mother...and U2CanQue's signigicant other....

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pinkdaisygirl

Good morning.. I am new to the forum.. I have been reading over Rob's shoulder for quite a while.. and decided to come out of the closet!! I am a BBQ lover, and love my BBQ boys... my SO competes with Double D's and my lil man has just gotten bitten by the bug and is Huhney Pa's Piglet... I have enjoyed traveling with them this summer and met such wonderful people... I had the opportunity to be Big Mike's runner in Madison... and that was a great experience. I have come a long way... this coming from a girl who most of her life wouldn't touch raw meat... ( yes I have some issues... thank God Rob is a therapist and gives me aversion therapy!!!) and now I want to learn all I can!! Thank you to everyone for making this summer so enjoyable.. looking forward to meeting many more of you over the next few months!!!

Welcome aboard, I would bore you with what a great place this is, how kind and caring the people are who come here, how the BBQ community is one hellova great extended family.....but, since you have been tagging along this summer you already know that.....but, what you may not know enough is how much I enjoy having you along........someone needs to keep me in order, and you my dear friend have stepped up to the plate and hit the long ball........

But, welcome aboard, and glad that you decided to finally come out of the closet....

Welcome aboard, I would bore you with what a great place this is, how kind and caring the people are who come here, how the BBQ community is one hellova great extended family.....but, since you have been tagging along this summer you already know that.....but, what you may not know enough is how much I enjoy having you along........someone needs to keep me in order, and you my dear friend have stepped up to the plate and hit the long ball........

But, welcome aboard, and glad that you decided to finally come out of the closet....

That''s really nice!

Have you gone back and cleaned up all of your old posts so she doesn't find out what you are really like? :rolleyes:

Just kidding, Pinkdaisygirl! :biggrin:

Welcome to one hell of a LADY. Glad to have you aboard and looking forward to our next meeting. Glad all went well in Sharonville

Ron..........shhhhhhhh.......I wrote Chef and asked him to restrict her from some of the posting area.......and maybe renaming some of them like Martha Land.....but, we know how well that would have went over.......:biggrin:

Glad to see you decided to come out of the closet. Welcome Aboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back