ike blackout apple pastries

• Thread starter Rick's Tropical Delight
  • Start date
R

Rick's Tropical Delight

in ohio, we had 70 mph wind gusts today from the ike remnants and the power has been out for hours. they think it might be days. schools are closed tomorrow...

i'm sitting in the rv with the generator running watching the browns game :biggrin:

thought i'd make some pastries for the neighbors

blackoutpastry-001.jpg

blackoutpastry-005.jpg

tomorrow, i'll be cooking all the neighbor's food on my eggs.

looks great but where's the vanilla ice cream.....before it melts.....

looks great but where's the vanilla ice cream.....before it melts.....

good idea! the freezers should be good for 24 hours if we don't open them. the rv fridge is stuffed with stuff from my and the neighbor's fridges...

i think i'll wheel all the eggs out next to the road tomorrow and setup a cooking station for the neighborhood :biggrin:

I heard about your extreemly bad weather down your way Rick.
Thoughts and prayers to all the brethren folks and Rick thats way cool if you can help out your neighbors.
You rock in my book Rick.

good idea! the freezers should be good for 24 hours if we don't open them. the rv fridge is stuffed with stuff from my and the neighbor's fridges...

i think i'll wheel all the eggs out next to the road tomorrow and setup a cooking station for the neighborhood :biggrin:

Your all heart bro! Like to see pics of the roadside stand! :shock:

What a way to spend the day (jealous mod) :cool:

You'll let us all know if a house on your block goes up for sale, right?

That looks good as usual. I use to be in Tiffin Ohio which is near Findley and Fostoria. Where is that in relation to Farmersville

Nice pies, Rick. Good luck with the power. We had a bunch of rain from Ike but no wind problems.

Back