My Apologies!!!!

B

BBQSMYBFF

I would like to send out everyone a formal apology for any misinterpretation and the way i brought on my comments, questions and suggestions..

I want you all to know that i am not knocking anyones cooking and i am not saying i ever used my wasabi glaze :tongue::tongue::wink:.. but i am talking just plainly about judging.. i know they volunteer and they put a lot of effort and money into travel and their time but i just wanted to make my point and not start the war that went on..

i am not by any means a negative, nasty, sore loser like i might have come off as during my rants on judging. I know ever last one of you can bbq and i look up to some of the best teams around as well as the member of the brethren.

i have not been online in a few days and didnt have the chance to type this up but like i always am and i always will be.. anyone of you are welcome into our site, our cooler of cocktails, our food, and our rvs or campers anytime you are in need of anything...

also want to let sledneck know that whenever he wants we got a nice expresso machine for him!! :biggrin::biggrin::tongue::tongue:

Once again sorry for my stupid out crys and i hope everyone can understand my position as it just took way to long for me to get my point across.. i value all of your opinions and i have taken all of what i have learned and the new a holes i have been torn and i am going to put it into my food and hopefully bring some more hardware back for all the boyz on the brethren!!

I didn't take it personally and I just judge. I do drive 180 miles to judge K.C and 300 miles to judge Warsaw & Sedelia, Mo contest, of course my wifes parents live around those towns so she visits them and I eat, works for me. I think comps should try and stick with certified judges! MY Opinion:!:

I didn't take it personally and I just judge. I do drive 180 miles to judge K.C and 300 miles to judge Warsaw & Sedelia, Mo contest, of course my wifes parents live around those towns so she visits them and I eat, works for me. I think comps should try and stick with certified judges! MY Opinion:!:

I appreciate your dedication to our hobby, I don't think I would pay the out of pocket expense to drive that far to judge a contest. The wife and I cooked at Sedalia, I hope you got some really good BBQ!

BBQSMYBFF:

I think your Sig line, "I'm all Jacked Up on Q," says alot....:wink: Your passion is there, the experience, well.....you'll get there....:-D
Hang onto that passion! The rest will come in time! Best of luck to you in your future endeavors!

HTML:
I appreciate your dedication to our hobby, I don't think I would pay the out of pocket expense to drive that far to judge a contest. The wife and I cooked at Sedalia, I hope you got some really good BBQ!

I plan those drives around contest dates and we visit the in-laws that live in Warsaw, free room. I did eat some great BBQ in Sedalia, I never no how the teams I judge do.

I would like to send out everyone a formal apology for any misinterpretation and the way i brought on my comments, questions and suggestions..

I want you all to know that i am not knocking anyones cooking and i am not saying i ever used my wasabi glaze :tongue::tongue::wink:.. but i am talking just plainly about judging.. i know they volunteer and they put a lot of effort and money into travel and their time but i just wanted to make my point and not start the war that went on..

i am not by any means a negative, nasty, sore loser like i might have come off as during my rants on judging. I know ever last one of you can bbq and i look up to some of the best teams around as well as the member of the brethren.

i have not been online in a few days and didnt have the chance to type this up but like i always am and i always will be.. anyone of you are welcome into our site, our cooler of cocktails, our food, and our rvs or campers anytime you are in need of anything...

also want to let sledneck know that whenever he wants we got a nice expresso machine for him!! :biggrin::biggrin::tongue::tongue:

Once again sorry for my stupid out crys and i hope everyone can understand my position as it just took way to long for me to get my point across.. i value all of your opinions and i have taken all of what i have learned and the new a holes i have been torn and i am going to put it into my food and hopefully bring some more hardware back for all the boyz on the brethren!!
I am going to take you up on that offer in Sayville:biggrin:

Passion is a wonderful thing and you have it...lol, now get Q'in!!

O and I will gladly take the espresso machine home for Mr. & Mrs. Sled :biggrin:

See ya in Sayville :biggrin:

Back